Kunoichi no Ichi! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Odd Kunoichi Out

Group Leader
I wonder if he's going to say no because of "caution against another assassination attempt" or something....

Aggregator gang
He should refuse of course, she clearly trying to capture him(not in the good way), Kunoichi best weapon are their body they said.

Dex-chan lover
Welp that was one of the sexiest chapters this manga has ever had. Yet it felt so empty! I need more "content" and "plot"!

Fed-Kun's army
Would you really need to "bait" ichi to capture him? Every women in this series is stronger than him.

Aggregator gang
@degenerateafro is right. Why trap him at this point? If she wanted to capture/kill him, she could do it instantly in this situation.

I could see Ichi saying "Sorry, I really only want to do ecchi things with Ayame" next chapter just as she shows up.

@burnttoast54 Hey, you're the one who asked for an adult. It's ok. I don't judge. Everyone needs an adult experience once in a while. Sometimes it's a blatant penetration, sometimes it's a party on someone's backyard, sometimes you just sing "Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen" to an audience in blindingly-white tuxedos and with giant cocks sparkling in the son freshly oiled. Again, I don't judge.

Users who are viewing this thread