ThePaulBunyanTrophy

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking up rakujitsu no pathos! Also like the look of your other series. Followed and liked :)

Also roll tide all the way, baby

Hey. Like what you did with this page. Also thanks for releasing High Position. Great afterwords too.. Was beginning to think it wouldn't get picked up.

Just reading some High Position and love the end notes. You were a bit ahead of me, my friend had the KOR laser discs and got me into anime with them (Tenchi helped also). I got the KOR DVD release they did later though :) I am looking forward to trying the other series you have worked on.

Group Leader
Yeah, that freaking Panasonic and their $80 LD with a 30 minute episode of Tenchi Muyo... I don't miss that...

i really love your work on high position. thank you for choosing this series ?. i'm looking forward for continuation ?
P.S: you are funny old guy ?. sometimes i laughing when i see your TL note and afterwords ?

You are doing a decent job with this manga, and I was interested in it so I bought the entire series. I might do a retranslation of it for my own enjoyment...using your translation as a blueprint. I am currently trying to figure out Ookumo-Chan Flashback Vol 1...It is a funny weird and interesting, but the original team did a poor job..leaving out tons of cultural references and dumbing down the text. Hell, most of the scantalations here are dumbed down...But, yours looks like you showed some interest and used cultural references a lot. And it is very readable, so I assume your creativity in translating is very good, since Japanese to English requires a ton of it..seriously. Thank you for your translations, great job overall.

I just read what you've done on Super Cub and I highly enjoyed it. I've never road a 2 wheeled vehicle, but as a pretty solitary female adult I could really connect with this series in conjunction with something like the cars I've owned and where I've taken them. If you ever need help with typesetting or redrawing I would be glad to extend my hand.

I've read some of the manga you scanlated (I don't know why but I enjoy reading your afterwords a lot) and I was wondering if maybe you would think of doing 'Kami-sama no Joker' from Sahara.
Anyways, thanks for Super Cub and Okashiratsuki, much love! :3

Fed-Kun's army
@unilust

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. A Sahara manga is always worth a look. I'm rushing to close some of the active projects so it's a possibility if i like it.

Dex-chan lover
In obsessed with Sukkipu to Rofa so thank you for working on it. I've already re-read the two chapters you've put up a couple times. Just really drawn to the characters, scenario, and the art style. Looking forward to more!!!

Thank you so much for your outstanding work on Okashiratsuki and Skip to Loafer!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for High Position. I enjoy it so far. Are you interested in his other series?
https://mangadex.org/title/38752/kecchin

Fed-Kun's army
@Predatornoa

Hi, I've read Kecchin and as a former rider, I am very interested. But the prospect of a very long series is pretty daunting. At this point, I'd be more interested in helping finishing Sekitou Elergy than starting a new one.

Thank you for the information on Skip to Loafer vol 2. It is one of my most favorite mangas atm and I’ve reread old chapters many times.

Now Im looking forward to the new scanlated ones ^^ thanks again

Aggregator gang
I'm really enjoying "Sensei, Kurokami ni Natte mo Kidzuite Kureru?" a lot more than I was expecting to. Thanks for sharing that gem.

Thanks for translating skip to loafer! I quite enjoy your end translator notes too! :) It's nice to see a fellow Adachi Mitsuru reader too

Users who are viewing this thread