6-gou Keibi

Interesting. This would be a great read if only the MC weren't so childish like a retarded histrionic 7yo kid.

God these limpdick walking cliche japanese MC's, does this really sell in Japan? And I know that these titles have a specific audience in mind but man I'm not even japanese and I'm just worried for the mental health of anyone who grows up thinking this is how a real badass acts and gets all the grills </rant>

Dex-chan lover
@Alsimec
The target audience isn't the badasses its to all the "limpdick walking cliches" so it was doomed from the get go.

Dex-chan lover
No description...

What does the picture tell me? MC clothed in some militaryish uniform surrounded in girls wearing swim suits for no clear reason.

Not doing much to make me want to read this.

Contributor
Looks Generic and seems generic---pass, still no isekai, that give it an extra point

Dex-chan lover
I love how divisive the comments are. Every comment in the actual chapter is fairly positive and hopeful... while every comment here is salty, cynical, negative and almost telling that no one who has commented here actually read the chapter, instead judging solely on the posted cover page.

Contributor
I don't know, I just read the chapter myself and I think most of the comments here sum it up pretty nicely. Extremely generic garbage. ?

I ain't one to judge though, if you wanna jerk off to the loli dragon or whatever then more power to you.

im intresded in this and the hint of maybe revers isekai the dragon loli come from the other said hint hint ??

the translation group remind me of my college days.... go on a partime job to top up and hopefully get Ameterasu in AGG... and till the game close.... i haven't get her :(

@Alsimec
Why are you even on this website? That's literally what every manga is.
>waaah waaah why isn't this series like dragon ball z or bleach
>waaah I need my mature manga for mature people

Fed-Kun's army
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat... the dragon is not a nojya-loli ... wutdafok?

Hey isn't midgard a Norse term for earth so does this manga revolve around Norse mythology? I am in for dragon loli though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda hoping that the dragon keep being a talking dragon as it was funnier that way.

This is very original. The blonde dragon loli has completly different hairstyle than any other blonde dragon loli i have seen so far. indeed. original.

Contributor
This looks pretty generic, but whatever, each chapter seems short enough mmm...

Users who are viewing this thread