Votes: 59 50.4%
  • Yotsuba

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Itsuki

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dex-chan lover
They had a poll to see who is the best girl... in Japan. And that was back in chapter 59 before Nino even confessed twice in chap 60 or Miku turning out to be a mastermind in the latest chapter CoUgH cOuGh as expected of best girl CoUgH cOuGh So let's abuse make use of this new poll feature to find out what we think about Miku, I mean who we vote to be best girl, for now.

Poll will be open for seven days, just in time for the next chapter's release so you probably have time to change your answers into Miku if the next chap, for some reason only known to Negi, changes your mind Miku better change your mind so pick your favourite girl!

Fed-Kun's army
Vote for best girl guys
B3uC6QS.jpg

Group Leader
Yessss, a poll every 10, or maybe arc, sounds fantastic!!!

I'm so into this!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I agree. A new poll every arc would be pretty good. So, next poll is gonna be during the first chapter of the next arc? And can we exclude any arc that contains less than three chaps so that there won't be a poll spam?

Dex-chan lover
So far Miku is taking the crown by gobbling down over 50% of the voter's choice. Careful there, or you might turn into Eatsuki, ranking first in a reverse order, with more than four votes! Ichika and Yotsuba are currently duking it out for second best girl with an equal amount of seven votes each, however, these attempts are futile for that position belongs to, the butterfly, El Nino; chugging on her train toward's Fuutarou's heart at second place with about a quarter of the voter's fingers. Looks like those two has to settle for third best.

Will this competition progress any further? Keep updated to see what happens next!

Yeah I'm bored.

No suprise when Nino ranks up. The fans only like dere dere girls, maidens in love, but forgeting nice girls like Yotsuba. So it would be fair when they lose at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I think the poll's ending in 24 hours or less so if you want to waste 30 seconds of your life you better do it now!

@Thoraxe41 I mean... you're not wrong...

@sins But... smugderes...

Can't we just settle for a harem route? Where everyone is kind of happy hahaha

Harem route is a cheap ending without any resolution of the tension.

Users who are viewing this thread