Detective Conan - Vol. 96 Ch. 1024 - Sera's Questioning

Fed-Kun's army
Good old poisoning with hydrogen cyanid. It occurs way to often and Aoyama Gosho makes it like common folks can get in their hands as easy as candy. (^~^;)

In real life, dangerous chemicals like these are likely to be monitored and any private person trying to buy or steal something like this would soon get a visit by the police.

Dex-chan lover
Dang it, of course it makes complete sense that Ran mentions the school play but part of me had hoped that she had forgotten about it. I do like how angry Sera looked though, she definitely didn't seem convinced at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Eviltwin It's actually fairly easy to make yourself if you know how, but Gosho makes it seem like everyone in his universe just happens to carry some on them "just in case"....

Ah, I see, that butterfly-shaped thing is a toy you can wind up with the incorporated rubber band, causing it to "flap its wings and fly" when you let it loose. I guess that was put under the mobile phone, so he got surprised and fell to his death.

But damn, did that fatal drink go through a whole obstacle course before reaching its final recipient.

Dex-chan lover
So... The actress lied about it being peach melon shake and switched the drinks in the commotion? Was the PA in on it?

Aggregator gang
I was hooked back after I see Henji tried to kiss Kaito Kid.

This is a bit interesting too. This is my thoughts.
I guess you could put a piece of plastic/paper that covered with poison inside of straw.
If they drank it by using straw, the evident would disappear into dead body.

The culprit, the most likely, is the make-up artist.

The director is questionable too, From what he want to discuss like the culprit want.
but, It could be that culprit overheard that and want to know when he will able to talk.

But, you know, it could be multiple people.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't interested in the ho-hum murder mystery until the last page. The heck is that thing.

Where did the murderer even get the poison in such a short time? Also lol he did almost the same murder in that stage play case. Way to reference your old case Gosho.

Double-page supporter
The cyanide industry must be very lucrative in Japan XD

Also last page: WHAT ARE THOSE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

@Nevos It has been less than a year since the school play happened so it's impossible for Ran to forget such an event

@Akera93 same thoughts, though I want more characters to die:
Akai Family (except Tsutomu, if he is still alive)
Yamamura Family
Kojima Family
Bourbon
Vermouth (possibly)
Korn
Kir
Rumi
Jodie and Camel
Naeko and Chiba
Miwako
Kazuha (she will die an incel death)

Users who are viewing this thread