Joshi BL (Anthology) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Kami no Doutokuron Teki Shoumei (by Fumi Fumiko)

Contributor
Oooh it's been a while since this anthology got an update. Thanks! I guess it was already partially in another manga, but I didn't know it was there, and the full version is highly appreciated!

Wow, I guess I thought about it in passing before, but there is so much romance where one or more parties have to carry a lot of emotional baggage (both of them in this case) going into a relationship, especially those that have their partner as the sole source of emotional support. It's a wonder that they can get through it alone, without someone to lend them an ear, share advice, or tell them that despite all the negativity they get from others or themselves, they still have people who care about them. After reading the manga this was included in, it really shows how important that is...

we gonna gloss over the fact that this chapter is portraying a high school boy having a relationship with a 32 year old man as a cutesy thing, i guess

Users who are viewing this thread