Holy Ancestor

Chapters are short, the intro is a MASSIVE spoiler, which I am not found of, but I still like it to some degree, it isn't the first Isekai set in a "cultivation world", but I will tag along.

@elbs
Yes, the Prologue shows some spoilers, I recommend skipping if you are not found of it.
I am not that much against spoilers, sometimes I would even look around for some, but in the prologue to see something that would be around the end of the arc... ughhhh

seriously this manhua has shortest page every chapter lol...
especially the chapter 16, it's just like blink an eye

the incorrect sentence "where you read this chapter" bothers me more than it should

Blond in the front and brunette in the back..looks really stupid. Should've just pick one or the other.

Dex-chan lover
Arrogant MC, always acts as if he's the strongest person ever all the time and then got beaten up afterwards. He only wins in the end because of thick plot armor. Even for a xianxia it's mediocre.

This had a cliché start, as it is common now days, and I was hoping for a good development to keep things interesting... But, OMG! How can this be SO BORING! More than 30 ch. in and I can't bear it any longer. I will drop for now and maybe come back in a year or so.

where you read this chapter is sooo annoying change the damn page from time to time

Hey, they are like 16 chapters behind but you can find the official translations here:
http://h5.webcomicsapp.com/api/shareWeb/book/5a605d055bf9ca13a14ddb2c/22603b8a82afee0/9e7b581085497dcfeab3d45b

Fed-Kun's army
That is probably one of the shittiest descriptions I've ever seen. But you know, after reading these comments, it really makes sense...

Users who are viewing this thread