Q.E.D - Vol. 33 Ch. 65 - The Detective Novelist Murder Case

Double-page supporter
Oh man, I actually remember enough calculus to find the area of that section in the math problem at the beginning! As touma was starting to say, you find the intersection points by solving for the results of "f(x) = g(x)" (they look like basic parabolas which means the quadratic formula will be more than enough), and then to get the area, you take the integral over the difference of the functions from point a to point b (the intersection points you found).

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the pacing changed and everything ends in a chapter or two, it feels good.

@codetaku I feel you, I'm glad I was able to phrase it enough to be a typical, "easy"-to-understand problem! (or explanation, whichever you prefer)

@puckling8 well he was supposedly only joking, but I agree. At least he's not that artist dude from before (though his short backstory was soooort of redeeming, since he was unable to do any more original works), since he didn't actually publish it. Still a douche though.

Contributor
That's twice now, at least. I'm getting the feeling this "borrowed money and then bought a car before paying it back" thing is coming from personal experience.

Users who are viewing this thread