Informal Romance

Dex-chan lover
@kuma-san like Mii-verse in nintendo, the game roblox or the fallout shelter game I imagine? or VR chat... or if you saw Gatchaman's Crowds you would have a better idea

Double-page supporter
Seems like a nice series. Cute art, cute characters. Blonde MC seems to have a cliché personality and I'm not sure why the dark-grey haired character needs to be bullied by everyone but the dark-haired love-interest doesn't seem to have any melancholy backstory or crippling psychological problems, so that immediately lifts this manga above about 80 percent of all yuri manga.
I like the story. Not much happening and the love-triangle is a bit of a bland overused idea, but it doesn't rely on any far-fetched nonsense that has the mc having to save a damsel-in-distress love-interest. It's a simple good down-to-earth yuri story. There are far too few of those.

I can provide raws for up to ch 40, clean, and typeset if someone wants to translate.
And if anyone knows how to buy coins on foxtoon I can buy the rest of the chapters. I tried and tried but it seems impossible with a US credit card.

Yes someone pls translate this comic, I will be willing to pay USD 30 to have the whole thing translated. lmao is that too little....idk...I would have paid for the raw but I don't know korean. :(

Dex-chan lover
im surprised no ones completed translating this yet since its finished apperantly at 60 chapts lol so 35 chapters to go

Users who are viewing this thread