Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Imouto being really subtle with that slight opening in her shirt. Also, the longer this goes on, the more I suspect that the Cinderella is her.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish please be smell fetish

Dex-chan lover
Argh fuuuuu, big boobs got contaminated as well. Screw this! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• meguuusad
I'm calling it...
chuunibyou and/or fetish for smell

chuunibyou is evident from her eye covered with her hair

Btw, art style is so good, this might be the only harem manga where I'm like "Keep adding the girls"

Btw anyone notice this?
unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
When the "Original Quest" was supposed to be about finding the girl that left behind a panty, but somehow it turned into a Weird Adventure of Discovering "True Nature" of different girls....This guy really have "luck" to keep "attracting/finding" them. Now, let's see what will this new girl be, beside just being "smell fetish" or something related.

Well it's just me saying but... I don't think someone who's not a pervert would leave her pants with a love letter. So why can't he just accept that it's most certainly a pervert that left it there ?

Group Leader
Yep, smell fetish.

What fetishes are still missing.
A masochistic sempai, a dominatrix loli, a Fujoshi mangaka, a brocon cutie and a smell fetish chuuni.
I hope the sister is more than a brocon, she couldn't be a Yandere , seeing that she just convinced him to stay in a club full of beauties... she may have a netorare fetish.

So, we're missing a real Yandere, an exhibitionist, a stalker for him, a teacher who likes younger guys, a crossdresser/trap and Gyaru.

• Helpful
Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't really like any of the girls anymore except the sister and the new girl so far since we don't know them so well, the other girls are borderline gross. I understand why he wants to quit the club, I liked the masochist girl for a while but even she is disgusting, hopefully the new girl, sister and teacher aren't fujoshi's nor have some weird fetish, because at this point with the pace this is going at he'll end of with no one.

Let the little sister be just that: a little sister. Their sibling-chemistry works so well, it'd be a shame to have her turn out into some crazy yandere-type character. Just let them have their banter, and comfy sibling moments

Users who are viewing this thread