Reset Game

Dex-chan lover
The characters are cheesy.

But the mystery of these cube games is usually ripe with entertainment.

Contributor
Yeah, I think I'll put this in the queue as well. No matter how mediocre it is, this is my fix right here.

Double-page supporter
Not sure why the rating is so low so fast. The writing is a bit cheesy, and the chapters are short but the story is interesting so far.

Group Leader
It's not the worst locked room survival series I've seen, but none of the characters seem particularly interesting or likable, ten chapters in. The overt moralizing kind of puts me off too. No plot yet to speak of (but that's hardly an issue in the genre). Art is decidedly amateur (okay, it's not original One Punch Man, and still magnitudes better than me) but serviceable. Still, they read fairly quickly and the genre tends to be at least marginally entertaining for brief periods, so worth a look, despite the abysmal upwardly creeping rating. I'd give it a few more deathtraps to see if they're interesting enough to carry it forward.

Huh.

This is really obviously inspired by the movie Cube, and I can't say I mind. Love that movie, interested to see where this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
People shouldn't mind the rating so much when it's still below 50 people who've voted. Mediocre, but above six nevertheless. For the fans of the genre definitely an entertaining read.

Thank you translators! It looks like there's a live action video based on this manga series too (but not movie?)

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm the artstyle seems unique, there's even colors on some panels. But the chapters feel so short, I wonder if it's gonna be updated regularly, because otherwise it would take too long to immerse into this series.

Aggregator gang
Sei is a loser, he killed that restrained girl. It was so obvious what would happen.

If survival is on the line you throw your feelings out and try to get along with eachother, forgiveness is natural, it's a part of human society.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread