Hana wa Nisemono

what a random story have i walked myself into now... well regardless plot point is interesting but ending kinda meh, well not bad but okay.

I feel like it moved a bit too fast and ended before actually resolving anything

This is actually good. But, I can't stop thinking that the author ended this in the wrong way. It just didn't resolved anything and in the end it was just like oh hey nothing happened jajja and that is just worse than letting this manga unfinished.

A strange story. It was entertaining but the ending felt a bit odd.

In fact the characters seemed way more miserable as a result. I personally think that they both would have been happier going with the romance options they found in the Girl Ayumu timeline. Even after returning to being male, Ayumu seems to be even more depressed and have lost out on all they good they gained as a girl. =(

I wanted to like this one, but it feels like it got canceled and the artist had to scramble to resolve it. It was just starting to get some steam going. I was hoping there was going to be an actual romance, but it was all just muddled emotions, and it didn’t tie those feelings up.

Users who are viewing this thread