Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Honey (Part 2)

Group Leader
On the other hand, somebody intentionally eating food that the poison tester has marked as dangerous is just plain stupid, the bread was just spiked with a ton of liquor and otherwise harmless (though with how well she can hold her liquor, anything that's potent enough to work on her shouldn't be called harmless...), and Jinshi's... well, Jinshi. That one was probably on purpose to screw with him feeding her honey.

Dex-chan lover
What a fantastic finish to that arc and I really love the effort the scanlation team puts in with the redrawing sound effects and just everything is done so well. Even the extra mile with the honey research is a nice touch. Thanks so much for doing such great work on one of my favourite mangas

Honey is even bad for children if it is made from non-poisonous flowers. Honey often contains spores of the botulinum bacteria. The spores are harmless to those with normally functioning immune systems, but to infants it is quite deadly.

Fed-Kun's army
So the lesson is never give suspiscious honey to babies, well honey in general.

Fed-Kun's army
steer clear of honey until the baby is a year old, you dumb servant ? how did you get hired by the royal consort ?

Dex-chan lover
wait, wait. Did maomao just make Jinshi consume the toxin that "killed" him? That's some sick irony there

Thanks for the clarifications and the new chapter, this is some great work that you've put in! ?

The case is solved... but how'd the victim get sent over the massive wall and drown in the moat?

Dex-chan lover
That's why you don't give honey to children under 2-year-old, I actually didn't know this until I met a licensed babysitter (with experience and first-aid certificate etc)

Users who are viewing this thread