Vagabond

Double-page supporter
Yoshikawa Eiji is the author of a serialisation about Miyamoto Musashi.
I remember reading the version that was condensed into a novel several years ago. How surprised I was to see that mangaka Inoue Takehiko (of Slam Dunk fame) faithfully reproduced it in a manga version.
the same kind of gloomy, introspective, and almost bestial at times, atmosphere from the book is here alright

Power Uploader
MangaCity hasn't even worked on this. you can check MangaUpdates site if you can't be sure what group to affiliate the series with.

Group Leader
This series were published in english, so there is no scans available of it online.

Someone should really add the missing chapters. This manga's a masterpiece and it would be nice to read it all on this site.

Double-page supporter
I saw an update an almost cried. The disappointment... the hate... Damn you Inoue, damn you...

I swear to god when i scrolled over Vagabond chapter update i was surprised as fuck, but then i saw the chapter 40... Goddamnit I'm almost happy, this manga is such a masterpiece yet Ilthe author just doesn't feel like it and dropped it..

Ank

Fed-Kun's army
Bad surprise. Damn it, this happened in Hunter x Hunter too this week. Well I guess i'll also start reading vagabond from the begining while i'm here.

Users who are viewing this thread