Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Heat Wave Comes Even if Morals Are Reversed

Dex-chan lover
I guess this explains in some scenes why girls in swimsuits don't feel embarrassed but being seen in their underwear gets them embarrassed. Vice versa for guys too.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom

Kinda is. I was there in late November/December and it was like 10-15'C average. Summers are like 15-20 degrees hotter and very humid.

About chapter: this was a bit of a stretch. I can't really imagine a bunch of guys in "our world" taking off shirts and being completely carefree about it.

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck undresses in the middle of class? If I took my shirt off in school I would have gotten scolded for improper behavior and a teacher would have it worse.

Is this something normal in Japan or the author couldn't come up with a more logical way to bring up the swimsuit/underwear topic?

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom @Abedeus @Acolytus You're kinda forgetting about Humidity. It gets really humid where I live and Japan's the same. The Temperature in Japan during the summer reaches from above 30 to 35ºC ( and from where I'm from up to 38ºC and in those really hot and annoying days it reaches up to 40ºC) PLUS it becomes really really HUMID. with the Humidity it feels I'm cooking because sweat takes too long to evaporate and it's uncomfortable as fuck.

Also Have you guys forgotten this is a world of moral reversals? In our world the guys would be wearing tops underneath the school uniforms and would remove it when it gets hot (We did that during the summers back in high school when the airconditioning unit would break. Those times SUCKED.) In this world the girls wearing bras as an undertop so to them and to everyone but our MC it isn't really weird. It's better that we would cool down that the entire class suffering heat strokes. I will admit this manga's exaggerating it a bit, but I didn't like it that you'd downplay how hot it is in Asia during the summer.

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan

That's why I said "very humid". 30'C dry weather is not much, but 30'C with humidity is horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread