Light Novels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya guys. I'm sorry if this topic has been brought up a few times already, which it probably has, but I'm wondering about the idea of a place to upload Light Novels.
Now, I can see the problems of this when it comes to English translations as crappy translations and snipes can happen here. But I have yet to find a site that allows you to upload Light Novel translations into other languages than English, and I've been wanting to translate some stuff for a while now but I have never been able to find a site where I can upload one form one of the 2 languages I speak besides English and I think a place where translations of different languages concentrated into a single archive like Mangadex would be awesome. I'm up for any counters against this idea though.

Double-page supporter
Greetings.

I represent the "Suggestion to close the Suggestions forums" initiative. Thank you for making a suggestion.
As your suggestion was already suggested before, I invoke my authority to count it as a vote towards the "Suggestion to close the Suggestions forums."
You don't have to do anything and you cannot be excused from participating in our initiative.

Thank you for your contribution and have a nice day.

previous suggestion:
--- Light Novels?
--- Light novels? 2
In the sticky: no

Special note:
Congratulations, your suggestion is the 3rd one with the title "Light Novels?"

Dex-chan lover
School pushed me away from books, just like church pushed me away from religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread