Separate twitter shorts from webcomic tag

Dex-chan lover
I just find it weird how the webcomic tag is populated with korean and chinese longstrip series like https://mangadex.org/title/28778/skeleton-soldier-couldn-t-protect-the-dungeon and is merged with shorts from twitter like https://mangadex.org/title/62457/100-nichigo-ni-s-x-suru-tsuinte-chan
I know I can just filter those with the search bar but tags are supposed to make life easier no? any chance of this happening? lol

Double-page supporter
Greetings.

I represent the "Suggestion to close the Suggestions forums" initiative. Thank you for making a suggestion.
As your suggestion was already suggested before, I invoke my authority to count it as a vote towards the "Suggestion to close the Suggestions forums."
You don't have to do anything and you cannot be excused from participating in our initiative.

Thank you for your contribution and have a nice day.

previous suggestion:
--- Short Manga Tag
--- "Micro Comic" or "One Page Comic" tag?

In the sticky: no

Contributor
any chance of this happening?
@Marshewmellow no

Web Comic tag used:

[*]Manga (JP) = anything that mainly posted online ( web series, Doujinshi, from twitter/pixiv/etc.)

[*]Manhwa (KR) = mostly web series ( if ppl are not lazy it will have web comic tag, if ppl don't give a shit then no web comic tag )
some "Promo" titles have tag web comic, some not.

[*]Manhua (CN) = lawless zone... ( if ppl are not lazy it will have web comic tag, if ppl don't give a shit then no web comic tag )
mostly web series + ( from twitter/weibo/etc. )

[*] Comics ( Not JP/KR/CN ) = anything that mainly posted online ( mostly self published stuff/Doujinshi/webtoons )

Dex-chan lover
@Halo eh mine's kinda different in that those you said are referring to chapter length while mine is the format like how 4koma is separated from normal manga
like come on the difference from twitter manga and manhwa is huge
also tbf it's not in the sticky lol

Double-page supporter
@Marshewmellow

You don't have to argue with me, as my opinion on that matter is irrelevant and I hold no deciding power.
My job is to inform you of earlier instances of similar suggestions and count your vote.
It's the staff you have to convince. Good luck with that.

eh mine's kinda different
Your example (blah-blah in 100 Days) is exactly the same that was used in the second provided suggestion (yada-yada in 100 days).
I'm not a professional suggestion attorney, but my advice is to find better examples that would put your suggestion apart from prior instances.

also tbf it's not in the sticky lol
qJ5b8SX.png

lol indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread