Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
And there it is. The evil villain's motivation for ruining everything
is blatant yandere jealousy homolust.

Double-page supporter
"You can't kill humans."

*sigh* Please let it be a reason other than "Muh, morals"

Dex-chan lover
I assume he phisically can't kill humans or his power doesn't work if he uses it to kill a human being, otherwise that's some stupid weakness to bet your survival on.

Dex-chan lover
"You can't kill humans."
can someone explain me wtf with Batman no killing code MC

i read the web novel and
still don't get it he kills one just one (in war arc) by accident after that he screams and somehow *fainting*? i think :/

i dont know what happens in few next chapters sins the story is focused most on side Characters in war arc and nothing on MC yet :|

Aggregator gang
@gaigous yeah, some of the acceptable reasons would be their power will be gone if they kill, killing would have dire consequences like empowering/releasing a deamon of Khorne , or cursed/blessed by a goddess incapable of killing even if he tried.

Dex-chan lover
actually it would make sense that a hero summoned by the human nation, especially when the summoner is a corrupt and evil ass king, would make a condition of that heroes power an inability to kill humans if only to ensure he didn't betray the nation that summoned him.

If he cant kill humans because of "morals" then it's time to stop reading, I dont need another "wanna be hero" mc. I'll give it a couple of more chapters just in case

They really did rush things in the manga.
In the novel, he actually acknowledged the wedding proposal.
Such a shame they left that out.

man,,, i need info how do you train those Demon King and your slave. we need For Academic Pupose

@ZeroWWE
If you are so powerfull that you can beat te god. Whats the point in killing humans.
DO you go around killing ants just coz they exist near you?

Users who are viewing this thread