Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

jak

Contributor
Is it just me or does the main guy look sickly? I get he was probably tired from work, but he always looks like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak I think that's sort of the point, that he's been overworked so much that he's really not all that healthy.

Aggregator gang
@jak He works for a black company. He will always look like that until Senko convinces him to rest and/or change jobs.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't he just quit his company, officially marry her, move the country and raise beautiful half-fox children? He's not getting any younger.

@eviljackspicer it's not that easy to abandon your current job and lifestyle to do entirely different thing
been there and still stuck there

Personally, I think it would have been much better to have a giant birthday cake with Senko bursting out of it in all of her NAKED fluffiness!

Umm... Pardon me... But that mental image has me suddenly in need of some hand lotion to take care of an urgent matter that just popped up... I'll be busy for a while... Be back later...

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even remember the last time I actually have my own birthday party.....but I sure envy manga and anime "Birthday Party", beside the tragic or horror ones, since they look really fun.

Senko what did you put in that cake?
2j169ld.jpg

Aggregator gang
Welcome to adult life where your birthday doesn't mean anything. Unless of course you have a cute fox mom-wife.

Fed-Kun's army
@eviljackspicer
Well, legally speaking, Senko doesn't exist, meaning they can't get married. From what I remember, getting citizenship in Japan is extremely difficult if you can't prove that you are 100% Japanese (if you are, then you can get citizenship even if you used to be president of another country, and had spent time in jail due to corruption), and then there's the questions of "why hasn't she been paying taxes?" and "can you prove that she is actually an adult?". Both could technically be proven using her powers, but that would require the foxes being willing to reveal their existence to all of humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread