Sort By: Last Updated (Language Specific) :rejected:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be beneficial if when you sort by "Last Updated" it would take your language preferences for the site into account. As it is now, sorting by "Last Updated" for me is not an option. I can only read the English translated chapters, so I select that as my preference for the site, so I only see those chapters. But if "Last Updated" is going to take into account the chapters I can't even see due to my language preference, it's pretty worthless. This would make it so I could delete a lot of the bookmarks I have on my web browser to keep track of all of the chapters. I would just be able to use the site to see when there are new chapters out for what I'm reading.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Bruh do yourself a favor and go read the planned features.

Damn, hold off on the Patrick Stewart. I was surprised I even put in enough effort to think about posting this in the first place.

Double-page supporter
Greetings.

I represent the "Suggestion to close the Suggestions forums" initiative. Thank you for making a suggestion.
As your suggestion was already suggested before, I invoke my authority to count it as a vote towards the "Suggestion to close the Suggestions forums."
You don't have to anything and you cannot be excused from participating in our initiative.

Thank you for your contribution and have a nice day.

previous suggestion: Search/Tag - Last Update filtered by preferred translated language.
In the sticky: yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread