Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - Mic

Seriously, she is the best sister I've ever seen in the manga.
Not just her beauty..she is cheerful, flashy but her manner is good.
I like how Satoko feels anxiety, she hesitated in the previous chapter..and now it's Mashuu's time to move, this is the route I'm waiting for!

Dex-chan lover
This seriously works. I like how serious that this manga treats the forbidden love , rather than make some stupid romcom gags.

It understands how it wont go well for either yet still finds common ground somewhere

Also Mayu might be the best younger sibling ever

Thanks for the triple upload, I really appreciate it. This is one of the best series that I am currently reading. I really hope their love works out in the end, and the sister did make a valid point about their love for each other. Hopefully the lad reevaluates how he feels about Satoko and can put his love for her in a better perspective for her, and she can allow herself to realize the love she has for him.

Contributor
@GDAFF - Thanks for the triple release mate, appreciated.

Even if the drama is a bit forced and follow the trope of the genre (classic "i'm an adult i can't fall for someone younger than me even if i like you") the sister is the best, she know everything and do it right. <3

I love the little sister, she's like the voice of reason in this manga.

God bless the sister. I'm glad he still want to have a chance with the heroine. Oh God I love this series.

Aggregator gang
I didnt see it till now but Satoko looks like the goddess her sis mentioned in this volume cover

Users who are viewing this thread