Random Chat - Ch. 50 - Story of Youth

Dex-chan lover
Ok, if her story is true then I feel bad for her.

... still don't trust her, though.

The sad truth is that people who were abused tend to become abusers themselves.
It's a really fucked up cycle.

However, I would be pleasantly surprised if she ends up proving me wrong.

Dex-chan lover
If it turns out that class rep is actually Junu from the future, I wouldn't even be surprised.

Group Leader
This guy makes it sound like this girl is out of a fairy tale. This chapter felt delusional... but the good kind of delusional?

So I'm guessing she's using him to beat this guy up? It's hard to tell because I think we are getting an unreliable narrative. Thoughts anyone?

Idk why but maybe her past is true... but something says me there is something strange about it. I hope I am wrong

I find it sad that the "transition" between previous and new joonwoo is that fast and rushed, he didn't even talked about his ex-friends or school, it's too rushed, fast, but not crippling

Fed-Kun's army
That last scene. https://giphy.com/gifs/tylerthecreator-tyler-the-creator-domo-23-QLuWzInvG8XlAH18ZZ

There is no "evolution part" it's kinda.... "huh wtf I'm doing, why i'm like that" and a sec after, balls grown up

Just noticed, the lyrics of the song Seo singing... "it hurts, it's all a lie/ If i meet you again, I can love you again" huuuh ?..... last part was for his ex-boyfriend ?

Double-page supporter
And so the cycle starts anew, the crazy eyes will find it's partner, as well as it's target.

Pics on the top are not anly guys who hurts our MC I think, but maybe psychos one, and she could be a psycho/yandere, look how she is talking about MC

Users who are viewing this thread