Scrolling issue :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. Recently, my reader settings were reset (don't know why, I assumed there was an update). I set them back to my preferences (longstrip, turn page by tapping DISABLED) but now, well, the pages turn when I "tap". That is to say, when I make a specific, short swiping motion at the top of my screen, the reader will jump back to the previous page or even chapter. No other kind of motion triggers this (normal tapping isn't enough), just top of the screen swiping. I don't believe this is something my cellphone naturally does, as it only happens when I'm reading a manga chapter on this website. I also can't be sure that it hasn't always been like this but I've just failed to notice it until now. It would be nice if someone could shed some light on this matter.

Revision: it doesn't just happen at the top of the screen, it works on the whole screen. Jumps back when i swipe right, forward when i swipe left. This is so structured I'm starting to believe it's some kind of feature. Please tell me which so I can turn it off... I have all the turn settings disabled

@annie3
Have you checked the advanced settings (those marked by the asterisk) or reduced the swipe sensity? Make sure to reload the pages to apply the change in the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread