Chihayafuru

lzy

Thrilled that tdx is uploading this here! Thanks for all of your hard work.

I did hear that Pokémon Go was still popular among the elderly in Japan, but who'd guess Arata's father was one of them XD

Group Leader
Arata: "I knew his eyes were big, but I didn't think they were this huge. This is making my heart throb."

Lol. So that's it. Pairing of Arata x Taichi is confirmed OTP. The "BL" in BeLove Magazine must have actually meant BL in a different meaning. Case closed. Shipping wars are over. That's all folks, thanks for coming.

jak, that shouldn't be an unpopular opinion that is the best possible romantic outcome.

jak

Contributor
@lordchecha - It is for some reason. People seem to love Taichi, but while he's good as a supportive friend, I don't seem him as a love interest. Considering how influential Arata has been on her, it would be stupid in the end if "Oh sorry Arata, but I choose Taichi." That would annoy me because then the author chose to set up this "love triangle" but not give Arata a proper chance considering he's hardly ever around. Seems pointless.

Twi

That’s honestly my problem. I think Taichi has a better chance precisely because Arata’s never around. I mean realistically Arata winning doesn’t make sense if he’s never around and throws me off. Also I tend to favor the underdog as both Chihaya and Arata are realizing they never thought much of Taichi. More than anything I want them to see Taichi as an equal and actually lose to him, more than him winning romantically.

Ais

Maybe Chihaya would end up choosing karuta and not choosing either Taichi or Arata just like in the /insert spoiler here

Fed-Kun's army
@Jak - If that is an unpopular opinion then I don't know what my shipping of Chihaya and Sudou is...

Wow! Did anyone notice the untranslated page that told TV anime of chihayafuru season 3 will be airing in 2019!? I don’t know if it’s real or not... someone please tell me it’s real!

I saw that TDX has already scanlated chapter 198. Does anyone know if there's a particular reason why they haven't uploaded it here yet?

Contributor
New popularity poll results
cZ5M0kV.jpg

Exj4Vbl.jpg

pIpsC7h.jpg

I ship Arata x Chihaya
since the beginning..
But now, I don't care. Their friendship are too great.

i don't care if chihaya choose arata but please make taichi win and challenge suou meijin please make him happy, but i would be really happy if chihaya choose taichi so please update soon, the vol 39 already end

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/11/12-1/chihayafuru-tv-anime-season-3-is-in-the-cards-for-april-of-2019?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

Anime season 3 announced for April 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See how the author sided with Taichi. Okay, just let him win.
And Chihaya ends up with Arata. I kinda skeptic because, the strands of poetry that bridge them, can be between love and admiration. But it's too sweet If it's not about love.

Users who are viewing this thread