Golden Kamuy - Vol. 19 Ch. 182 - The Things About My Father That I Didn't Know

VIP
@ehscans you forgot to put chapter number

Edit: oh, it has been fixed...

amazing result, but again, ogata is sharp as ever...

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what Ogata was thinkng with that darkened face when they were talking about Wilk.

Native American's demise was more about Browning, Gatling and misleading laws that what Wilk said.

vhs

noda my friend i'm not sure about that comment about native americans.......

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuto
Native America was more than just the tribes of the continental US, but from Tierra del Fuego to Nunavut. The interactions between them and the French, Spanish, Portuguese, British, Danes, Canadians, Güeros, Basques and Russians were markedly different than with the 19th century US that your invoking.

For instance though the Spanish get the glory, the Totonacs, the Tlaxcaltecas and Texcocans recruited the Spanish to fight the Aztecs. The Cree recruited the French to supply weapons for their expansion into Dene territory. The Dene used European explorers as cover for genocidal attacks on the Inuit. The Abenaki, Ottawa, Menominee, Winnebago, Mississauga, Illinois, Sioux, Huron-Petun, Potawatomi allied with the French to attack British Colonials and their native allies. The Americans allied with the Creeks, Cherokees, and Choctaws to destroy the Red Sticks. The Mohawks, Cayugas, Onondagas, and Senecas fought with the British against the Oneidas, Tuscaroras and American Revolutionaries. The Tz'utujil and the K'iche' teamed up with the Conquistadors to conquer the Mam and the Ixil. 30,000 Huancas, Cañaris and Chachapoyas helped Pizzaro conquer the Incas. Pedro de Valdivia conquered Chile with an army made up solely of Quechua soldiers. The Spaniniards, Chichimeca, Apache and Comanche fought the Americans and Kiowa. The Picunche and their Spanish allies in Argentina fought the Mapuche. I could go on and on and on...

TLDR version: Noda is right.

Fed-Kun's army
Your ass is grass cat man.

I wonder how its gonna go down after they see each other.

@Northern
That is some hardcore white apologetics and revisionism you've got there. But what do I know, I'm just one of the Kanienkehaka of the Haudenosaunee. The Truth is that the reason why we have been subsumed is due to trusting kenraken. Even in 2018, kenraken are breaking treaty after treaty, agreement after agreement. We didn't "fight each other out", we were betrayed. Period. Your examples are blatant distortions of facts to wash the hands of the kenraken who benefit from such lies. (I mean seriously? Being allied in a European war counts as being at war with each other? Not unless you count Germany as being part of the US Revolutionary War.)

It makes sense for Wilk to say this nonsense, as he likely learned this from his Polish father, who would no doubt get his revisionism from the same place you got yours from: the kenraken.

Dex-chan lover
@FaeQueenCory
"I'm Kanienkehaka of the Haudenosaunee"
I bet you you're as white as everyone else who pretends they're Mohawk. Here's something you probably didn't anticipate before you started virtue signaling and calling people racist though, I'm Dene from Cold Lake First Nations on my mother's side, and Métis from Elizabeth Settlement on my Dad's. I guarantee I'm far more native than your mythological Mohawk great-great-great-great-grandmother.

Before you started assuming someone else's ethnicity, you should have researched what I said instead of posting a kneejerk reaction. Everything I wrote is historical fact, many First Nations participated and have written these stories in their histories. This doesn't excuse European colonialism or genocide, but your rejection of actual events is that of a willfully ignorant child who wants a simple Hollywood morality tale because anything else is too hard to contemplate.
Anyway fake Indians like you wouldn't know our truth if it kicked you in the backside. Just because you looked up the word for "white" in a Mohawk/English dictionary doesn't give your post legitimacy. Here's what ignorant, ahistorical fakes like you can do in DeneSuline; Ts’etthı̨é Ɂarı̨́nı, Yuwé nı̨gha.

Dex-chan lover
@Northern About your first comment: That was some list man, there are names there that i have never heard before (i think is forgivable as i am Brazilian) and others that make me curious about some naming choice in the US.

About your second comment: Respectfully speaking... i hope you poured some water on you after because that roasting may have burned you too.

Dex-chan lover
@PedroContinuous Godlike is almost doesn't describe this manga, i don't know one story that has such a perfect mixture of genres, it is even insulting trying to put it in a genre.

You are Brazilian too?

Acabei de retorna, tinha parado por quase 3 anos agora que tinha acumulado resolvi ler de novo, e oh delicia poder ler tanto.

Users who are viewing this thread