Author Akumetsu
This manga will always hold a special place in heart. Akumetsu is such a badass.
I wish there was more like this.
I think we all know where i got the name
Definitely recommend to read.
I remember reading it one or two years back, i've shredded through all the chapters without even going to the shitter.
Still just as good as it was back then, this time i took a small break tho'.
Amazing read.
Badass
Best manga of all time, berserk comes second, yes, fuck off!!!
i briefly wondered why this didn't have an anime adaptation, but i doubt tv networks would want to air a show that would seem to endorse the murdering of politicians lol
Awesome.
Word will be never enough for this masterpiece, the beginning, the middle and the end all hold the se prominence it begun with, a simple story morphed into such a complex one, in only 160+ chapters still baffles me. And yes it beats all,other manga's, not because of its show of gore or story telling, but its core, till the very end it still remained " Akumetsu".

Live on you bastard :')
The killing of politicians. Ah, the holy water to my eyes.
Really good, would recommend.
This is a true masterpiece on every level. If this had like, a 3d or live action netflix adaptation, but with maybe even the modern political setting, I feel like it would become a fucking magnum opus.
the only thing i was iffed here is that the story already started long before we get into where the story starts.
felt like it could have been a entire prequel story all of its own but we got somewhere midway of that story and just wrapping things up for the climax.
This manga really is masterpiece. But why does it have to end like that?! I hope something more!
Finished this in go without sleeping. My eyes are killing me but it was worth it
this is a masterpiece. Just read it.