Error loading chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there something wrong with mangadex now? it keeps on failed to load image or error loading chapter.

It just means there are a lot of people on and the servers can't take it. Give it a minute and try again. Its also a sign that the servers may go down soon in my experience, so enjoy your manga while you can. Yes they are working on it, but essentially there are to many people coming from sites that where shut down. They need to massively upscale the servers, but they don't have the money.

Group Leader
@lalatua
Try using the original image, not the compressed one. Also try switching between servers and refresh the page.

And the dude before me explained it well.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
The site is under attack at the moment, hence the frequent dropouts. We're working on it.

Group Leader
Under attack? Holy shit, some people just can't get over with their jealousy

Aggregator gang
It's been almost a full day since I've started experiencing these dropouts and now not a single chapter will load up at all, so I guess this one is a very serious attack... Hope it can be solved soon...

man attacking a site like this some people just have no life at all.it would be far better use of there time just to read a god damn book if they hate manga so much.

Just how lifeless and pathetic some people can be...
They must have a very exciting life if they want attention this way

I was wondering why I couldn't read for about half a day now. Hope for the best! I'll donate whenever I can ♡

Dex-chan lover
@Vengeance22
It's been almost a full day

That is nothing, picking a name "Vengeance" I am sure you would understand. How about month's of DDos, most of the time fully ongoing. This is what Horriblesubs went thru, Cloudfare even had a hard time dealing with it. Crawl to nothing most of the time. Just like indigestion, it will pass. Not all computer virus's are written to steal from you. If you want to search the dark web, you will find armies of bot's willing for hire to do the DDos work. All for a price.

Contributor
The problem continues. I am unable to load either new or older chapters. This is not a good advertisement for your DDoS protection service.

my problem is that my mobile browser won't load the images while my pc browser works fine... how to make it load on mobile also? any solution? the loading image problem on the mobile started since yesterday to me... it is not like the usual problem that will not only not work for few minutes then will be fine afterwards... now,, it won't load on mobile since yesterday...

Power Uploader
I can't get any images to load right now on my computer or mobile device no matter how many times I reload.

Aggregator gang
I was pondering on getting the MD@Home client set up, but I'm a little worried that the same would happen to my network connection as well.
My IP doesn't change often so it'd be a problem for me to get my ISP to renew it manually 😢.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread