Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 14 Ch. 136 - 108

Aggregator gang
can some1 tell me who this garbage mc likes cuz i dropped it when i saw the ebino rejection in the raws and i just want ebino to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
The one he likes should be obvious. He's got a zombie following him around, after all.
And we all know what happens to those zombies once a guy loses his feelings for his first love.

Also, Tarou knows.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda confused if he knew or not based on the previous talk, but now I know he definitely knows.

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 is the most brutal thing brought to manga, rip Ibusuki. Alsooooo Ebino isn't far the best, and I really don't want Taro to a) end up with Ibusuki and b)be happy but that sounds like what's going to happen at any rate so whatever

Dex-chan lover
The mental gymnastics on display here are olympic level.

Contributor
Alright I gotta ask, is anyone on the ibusuki boat with me? Feels like the entire comment section of every chapter is pro-ebino, which to me is baffling.

Aggregator gang
I hate ibusuki and dont care about eve so i guess this stays dropped untill ebino gets her time to shine

Aggregator gang
@Sqiurmo

While I personally like Ebino more I do like Ibusuki and I sympathize for her; this chapter especially makes my heart bleed.

Group Leader
Can't hate nor love Ibsuki, Ebino can't get her happiness, this author is a bloody genius

Contributor
Fuck off Ebino team and Ibusuki Team
Eve Team OTP, because in the future Tarou should Die Virgin in Old Age
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA #evillaugh

I wish the author would be like "fuck it i'll let ebino win"

Users who are viewing this thread