Shinde kudasai! Yuusha desho? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

It gets worse every chapter truly a low tier konosuba rip off i still like it anyway

Aggregator gang
People in this series are more horrible more in line with 1 dimensional standard of thinking : no personality we can replace them by stickman.

Dex-chan lover
@NoForcee it's because it's a low tier version that we like it... seems like the author has a S-esque fetishism towards abused protags tbh... xD

@NoForcee
Why do you keep calling this konosuba ripoff? 'isekai that pokes fun at the genre' is too wide a description. its like calling every mecha anime show 'gundam ripoff'.

@Hollow7F
Darkness is an M. if she gets her armor ripped by the enemy she will drown in her own fantasies rather than be aggravated by it.

@neorasp
no, it's really a konosuba ripoff, a bad version of it.
if you can't see that it's either you are blind or in-denial
there are too many resemblance aside the 'isekai that pokes fun at the genre'
like the similar party composition except they reverse the perosnality of kazuma and aqua

Aggregator gang
Konosuba has more in character depth 2d : the main dialog and the underlying way of thinking. If Kazuma does something he has a reason to do it.
This series go nowhere no long term objective it is like a faulty AI.

Contributor
@Orcbolg1 Honestly, it was more about the clothes to me that bore a shocking resemblance to Konosuba, especially Akito's clothes. I'll prob read a few chapters before up and saying it gets a lot of its content from Konosuba. I'll still read it regardless. This manga isn't anything real special, but there are some things that make me go "Hmm..." That's enough for me at least.

@Orcbolg1
no, konosuba is really a wizard of oz ripoff, a bad version of it.
if you can't see that it's either you are blind or in-denial
there are too many resemblance aside the 'isekai that pokes fun at the genre'
like the similar party composition except they reverse the perosnality of the scarerow and toto.

@neorasp You forgot to say that actualy the party composition is just a classic party from every RG out there, more so in JRPG ones. Hero + warrior + mage + priest + rogue. You can miss one but still it's just something that you will see EVERYWHERE and it never started with konosuba or whatever over isekai which have rules based on RPG games... So I agree with you, it's nonsense to call it a rippoff.

@Orcbolg1
and how is konosuba closer to this manga than it is to the wizard of oz?
answer: it isn't. you are just a die-hard fan obsessed with a work so much he starts seeing it everywhere. this manga is NOT a konosuba ripoff, neither are a countless others with 'comedic fantasy rpg isekai' setting; deal w/t.

no i may be a fan of konosuba but this is the only series i see with a lot of resemblance with konosuba not even the second work of the author could compete, it's the total rip off.
you might be the die hard fan, I see people like you who don't want their favorite series to be compared to other series like this one

Dex-chan lover
@neorasp Really, I had some doubts in the first chapter, thought it was just an omage to Konosuba, but resemblances are just keep piling up, it's too much to call it a coincidence.
Main concept difference I can name is that Konosuba actually pulls out epic adventure and this one is a gag-manga.

@ Orcbolg1
you failed to say how this is more of a konosuba ripoff than konosuba is the wizard of oz ripoff.

@kwendy
the similiarity in themes is marely because both make fun of common isekai tropes- nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread