BEASTARS - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - An Oxygen-Depriving Date with a Merman

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, wait, wait. Did I get it right? Predatory behaviour is ok if they are water animals? Then why don't they feed fish to carnivores?

Double-page supporter
Aaand now the worldbuild is expanded a little bit by adding the beliefs of the sea creatures.

@Tikibo I don't think land animals would accept eating sea animals, even if predatory behaviour is accepted by those animals themselves. It would still feel wrong to them.

Like, imagine if someone from a culture that accepts cannibalism tells you you can eat them if you kill them. It would still be super weird even if the damaged one allows it.

Or, like even if your significant other is okay with you having affairs, as long as you yourself feel like cheating is wrong it still feels bad even if it's okayed

Dex-chan lover
I was like, run Legosi, run for it now, while you still can! I've seen this scene repeated too many times since Catcher in the Rye! Old man's gonna have his way with you when you let your guard down! He's gonna use some SEA STRENGTH, the strength to exist under a million pounds of water, or some manga bullshit, and underneath all that blubber IS SOLID STEEL MUSCULATURE.

I can't shake the feeling this seal is bad news. Veeeery bad news.

Double-page supporter
I’m fucking dying from @ghostkun’s comment lmao

Like, I’m trying to NOT be that way, since I’m trying to optimistically hope that this is something closer to a yogi rather than a gay “predator” lmao

But still lmfao ?????

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAABWEETBAABABAJIEWAAAAHBWETBAMAMABWETBA

200w.gif

Dex-chan lover
"You shouldn't show your naked body to anyone, no exceptions!"

Legosi please, there are some exceptions you are teaching Zaguan-san wrong already, and talking about those exceptions, imagine if Haru knew that you are having nigh time meetings with an old seal on his room, while he is naked showered by the light of the moon.

Edit: what if Zaguan has roofied the tea and his real aim was getting some young teenage wolf ass all along? will he pass it off as sea culture?

Users who are viewing this thread