Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
never understood why authors love to make everybody else but the MCs have sex

Dex-chan lover
It's quite strange Lily, whose mother act is so splendid, who loves Jill so much, and who is so good with children in general (including child like adults, which are plentiful in this story) doesn't have the biological drive to procreate. You'd think she would love to have children of her own. Just having Jill around shouldn't remove that desire.

Dex-chan lover
I Wonder when this will be about her finding love again. So far it has been about others love lives. now it is time for her story.

Haha, that last page was so similar to how some axed manga have ended that I got nervous for a second. XD

Unlike some of you others here, I like that this story is taking its time. It feels way less forced to me this way. :) Too many manga go for love-at-first-sight, which I can't identify with at all. :D

I also like a lot of the calm way they are developing the feelings of Lily and Leonard.
Both have gone through many things, and only those who have similar problems with their own feelings know that these things take time. And they need dedication, acceptance, and hard work.

Lily has to settle the past. And Leonard has to learn to access and know his feelings.

But it is also noticeable that both have loving feelings for each other. And I can not wait for them to be romantically together.

Second chapter in a row talking about pregnancy.
Should this manga still be classified as Shoujo? I feel more Josei elements from it.

Aggregator gang
Unable to have kids of my own, so this kind of stings. I'm probably not suited to be a parent, though, so I shouldn't adopt either. ?

I really like that she is grateful for her second chance. So many Isekais fail at that.

Users who are viewing this thread