A Slave Who Wants to Do Perverted Things With Her Master

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of Good Orc's days (Ii Orc no Hi)

Now with "why sex when I've got my hands" lazy male lead instead of the tsukkomi orc

Group Leader
Whoa do y'all really hate this shit

Just reading for the gags tho

So what's the time period supposed to be? Is modern day Japan just cool with slavery now? And why hasn't she taken a shower yet

If this is what japanese people enjoy reading I understand why their birthrate is going down

Is modern world fine with slavery now? I wouldn't complain if the slaves were cute like her, just sayin'

Group Leader
What if MC is a SHE but with Handsome face?!?! I'll take Lesbian or w/e ?

Dex-chan lover
this is pretty weird, he bought a sex slave from some isekai looking medieval setting and then magically hes in the modern world making manga?
what

Group Leader
I think you guys worry too much about the setting, especially for a gag manga in which the basic premise is something that probably doesn't happen.

Am I weird for embracing fiction?

Dex-chan lover
C'mon you all, it's even stated in summary "short gag comedy". Even the genre only has "comedy" and "romance", meaning it doesn't need solid & logical world-building like some serious story out there. As long as the reader can understand the humor and laugh, it's enough.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care about the slavery thingy since its a gag comic plus its not real life, the thing that bothers me is that what @toastedguy said is true, she looked like someone from some kind of isekai medieval market where they get abused, I mean if someone wants to sell sex slaves in this modern age, I'd be pretty sure that they would make the slaves look clean (not totally clean but is clean) and give them clothes that are okay not that tattered clothes

Why does this have slavery it doesn't contribute anything to the story except put it in bad taste lmao

Users who are viewing this thread