Parasyte

I'm surprised it got an anime after so long. And the anime is so good too. Glad it got the recognition it deserved.

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome manga. For everyone who enjoyed it, I recommend John Carpenter's "The Thing," which is the author's obvious inspiration for this. That and, I imagine, the book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep," given the angle about sociopaths and how to deal with them as a human capable of empathy.

I binge watched the anime on hulu. Definately gonna check this manga out. The Thing+anime=a very happy girl

Just finished the anime on netflix such a good story. I want to know the origin of the Parasites

I had read this manga back in 2001 or something. I was very surprised when the 2014 anime got out, and even more that it had a very nice "modernization" to it.

6 out of 5 stars, this work is a masterpiece in all aspects.

And I hate Kana. She brought it to herself and what happened to her was just a matter of time. She didn't deserve it, but she was told NOT to do what she was doing, that it was dangerous, but she did it anyways.

One of the best manga of all time, my personal 2nd favorite manga (behind Blade of the Phantom Master). Great art, great action, great characters and development, good romance, interesting and addicting lore/concepts. It's almost too good.

this could be a good series if at the end MC
just straight up kill the mass murdering parasite, and not dragging the plot by feeling bad about them. And last chapter & ending feels like out of place, doesn't connect to the previous chapter
. 5/10 rating from me

Fed-Kun's army
There are a movie too

Parasyte (2014) and part 2 (2015)

My fav actor Shota Sometani act as the MC

Double-page supporter
@hidayato
I'm about to kindly disagree with you.

Empathy, compassion, kindness... are fundamental parts of what makes us humans, and it was a recurring theme throughout the manga. So It can't end better than Shinji, after defeating the parasyte as a human, having doubts about killing him or not, but making the most level-headed decision in the end. And the killer in the last chapter was to tie up loose ends and emphasize that not everyone has natural empathy, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
It such a good manga and anime . I am currently watching it in zoro.to and reached at the end . So ya must try

Users who are viewing this thread