Dance in the Vampire Bund

I have Vol 1-14 bundled into volumes.... scanlation originally done by danke. Anyone know if i can upload them in Volume form?

edit* Nevermind, would need to unpack and repack as separate (chapter form) due to size limitation as well as pray that danke would give permission / upload themselves as they looked to be a locked group. Alas, those that find missing chapters and volumes... you may be able to scour for danke scanlations somewhere

Well wheres the blood donation staff ?! i want to donate my blood right now !!
Muehehe :v
Anyways CH 71 ~ 82 Were Missing .

Fed-Kun's army
If the missing chapters get added, someone @ me. I can't read the sequels without reading this.

@Eliminateur

Man I remember the anime was so bad that as a fan of the manga I dropped it. Not surprised if others didn't drop the anime as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Tran67 i honestly don't remember much about the anime, i do remember that it was generic as frigg, but i've seen several manga that got anime adaptation being "dead" over here, with no releases or no comments

It went good till ch32 then downhill with nonsense and stupid characters.
Akira's past is just plain bullshit, yeah he killed a "friend" (who was really an spy trying to get close to the princess), but mate is it really that hard to tell that instead of keep fucking running and putting everyone in danger? And then comes the other fucked up kid sanin or smth killing people and even raped angie, so he has ti kill him, ok i get it you are sad, totally understandable the problem lies with the dumbass sister that holds a grudge with akira for killing a dude that was out of his mind killing everyone he had the chance to. Like really these characters are holding grudges just because the author want's to.
Tipical evil power that wants to destroy the world. - oh hey evildoer would you be so kind of telling me why do you want to destroy the word? - cuz i wan to

i remember quitting anime and starting manga with this being my first. gonna reread this entire thing soon :0 this was heat.

@Xeithr just search up "dance in the vampire bund chapter 71", it's a low quality compressed asf scan but it's there along with the rest. i remember that kissmanga had good quality ones, but as you know it's gone.

Users who are viewing this thread