Theseus no Fune - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Family of a Murderer

am i a speedreader or he just mentioned a "big brother" and "Big sis" out of nowhere

Power Uploader
This looks absolutely great. Pity that the doubles are not stitched, but one can't have everything.

Followed, and congratulations on the great find, Xun Scans!

Dex-chan lover
Your brain cells don't get replaced, and the only neurons that still enjoy the wonders of neurogenesis in human adults are in the hippocampus but that doesn't mean that those new neurons are there to replace old ones dying, so what the author says on page 9 is already wrong.

Anyway i wonder how the ship of theseus will come into play, the concept of authenticity and cloning is hardly ever done right in fiction let alone manga, plus it has so many cool stuff attached to it, like immortality, the problem of identity and self, and sure it all can be just linguistics, but it can also be a real problem depending on the philosophical stance, anyway this could be really interesting and hype, i wonder if the author can deliver on the things that come with the paradox.

Dex-chan lover
"mi" in future, and "ku" in go.
Anyway, birth complications are prevented through a multitude of tests and scans and supplements over the entire period of pregnancy.
Only reason there is still maternal mortality at all in first world countries is if the couple/mother refuses to take said precautions.

Users who are viewing this thread