Delicious in Dungeon World Guide: The Adventurer's Bible - Ch. 3 - Chilchuck

Dex-chan lover
The second daughter's dream... I hope she success with her love life!

Dex-chan lover
His daughters are beautiful.

And he is totally right May is his spitting image, Fuller has good taste and Patty really is the youngest. I presume that Fuller and Patty toke more to their mother, even if Patty has his hair color.

I have to say, I understand that having a biological lifetime of 50 years makes their maturing different but him marrying at 13 got me by surprise
, and please no one say anything about the age people married at the middle ages, I know that, I am more on a biological sense

Dex-chan lover
Mayjack is a cutie. Love that haggard, somewhat sloppy look.

@flameshadowwolf: You mean, like, foreshadowing for an accident happening in the future due to his weight?

Dex-chan lover
It actually stings a little Chilchuck's wife left him. "Happily ever after" is not that easy, but I always wonder what happened...
I completely agree with his first maxim. Those who disregard reward are either naive morons or BAD news.
The daughters are cute, but the youngest is the cutest. And yes, May's a female version of Chil. My condolences:p
Pouches are life savers for tool/reagents-heavy classes. Marcie made a great investment, even if she doesn't know yet.

Dex-chan lover
I totally feel you, Marcille; I would absolutely buy a belt pouch like that with no idea what I wanted to use it for just because it's cool.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the 2nd daughter inherits the big eyes , small nose , and black hair from her hobbit mother . but chic chac is a cheating husband and he wants to make love with blonde-hair women , lol : https://mangadex.org/chapter/727013/1

i guess the hobbit chic chac and / or marcille want to cosplay yami yugi or some other yugioh players . that pouch is a yugioh deck box , lol .

510vDnoiLFL._AC_SL1064_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Chilchuck imagining May's disgusted expression at her sisters drooling over Senshi really completes the scene

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@flameshadowwolf
his wife's appearance isn't (completely) marcille's imagination.
the clearest part of marcille's imagination is his daughter being a baby.
also, the bicorn chapter proves chilchak didn't cheat. marcille's imagination obviously isn't completely correct, but judging by chilchak's sweating, it should be partially correct.

Double-page supporter
@cgr Marcille starts her imagination (in chapter 56) by saying "If I were Chilchuck's wife, then...", so I think that his wife's appearance is supposed to be Marcille as a half-foot. Note the identical eyes. If the succubi looked like his wife, then she's blond, but we can't say much else.

EDIT: I agree that Marcille's conjecture about what happened with Chilchuck's wife is mostly correct, if that's what you're saying.

Dex-chan lover
@spurgleburgle
@cgr
I do agree that Marcilla's theory about what happened is mostly correct but I do think that his wife is black-haired since Kui Ryoko doesn't seem the type to be careless about hair color in their worldbuilding. (Chilchuck's type is probably blonde women but he might have married someone that's not exactly his type)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I learned a lot about Chilchuck. I had no idea he was fluent in multiple languages wow

Also for anyone who's curious Chilchuck is around 22kg or 48 lbs

Dex-chan lover
the 3rd daughter , pack-patty , was selling dragon-patty , lol , pun .

cow-patty = The digested residue of a cow excreted as a flat piece of dung.

--------------------------------

hobbits : weak . hairless . baby face . scrawny , bony body . small d!ck .

dwarf-s : strong . hairy . manly , adult face . muscular body . big d!ck .

for a husband , the choice is obvious , lol , the 2nd and 3rd daughters has good taste , plus senshi is good at cooking , has good personality , and will be a good father .

now i want someone to draw some "special" doujinshi-s about this shipping : senshi X hobbit daughters .

we have another interspecies reviewers , lol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADKJNhTy_pw

Users who are viewing this thread