The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - NUMB

Fed-Kun's army
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Now let me suicide myself

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused about the fact that Rep knowing that day rained should be something suspicious and the Rep himself not being able to answer properly.
He figured out it was Junu that tried to stop the stalker first, from that it was easy to deduce when it happened, as the day he flaked on the club watching Thor was the same day the stalker temporarily stopped his harassment, and the day after Junu showed up all bruised. And that day was raining also where Rep and the others were.

Also because beside this plain deduction in hindsight, I don't get how could he know, definitely he wasn't there to watch it happen (he was with Sungah) and until confronting the stalker he didn't know at all about Junu intervening.

Contributor
Class pres is 200% right, junwoo IS a stalker now, and act exactly like the other stalker .
Didn't expect him to be like that, even when he's attacked by stupid junwoo for no reason .

And god, Hamin save the day again, Junwoo don't deserve her help.

But class rep is right in a hand, Joonwoo became obsessed by Sungah, even if he has to kill himself to protect her, he would do that. But, we can "understand" his acts, he was in deep hole, depression, bullied, he was saved by a girl, Sungah, giving hom some interest and regards, all he needed since the beginning
In the other hand, class rep is crazy on his way, i think crazier than Joonwoo but he doesn't see it, like Joonwoo doesn't see consequences of his acts

All in all, I like how the author is handling a mc with so mush psychological problems. It's a believable character.

Both are right tbh, class rep is dangerous, but MC isn't objective about himself, and can be somehow dangerous.

Just saying but... what if ClassRep did things to lead a point who sungah would be stalked by the ranchat guy ? Quite impossible actually... but it's class rep

Class rep fella seems crazy but it's mostly just the expressions. I'm sure we'll find out later why he knows about the rainy day for another reason. but it's easy to put 1+2 together. The day of the stalker encounter, they were supposed to go to the theatre together and the next day the MC looks beat up before he encounters the real stalker. I like our MC but you can't just go beating the crap out of people that upset you lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Akwa I don't think it's really as simple as him being obsessed with her. Sure, he likes her, but I wouldn't call it obsession. I think it has more to do with him having such a low opinion of himself that self-sacrifice seems like the only thing he can do.

If he was obsessed, I don't think he would have encouraged her in her pursuit of the class rep because he thought he was better for her, nor would he have given up on her like he did last chapter after he realized that he was in the wrong.

That took self awareness. Self awareness and obsession don't mix.

EDIT: Granted, that self awareness is distorted by his negative view of himself, but it's self awareness none the less.

$0.02

Users who are viewing this thread