FootWork Girl Komura-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Step 1: Komura-San

Dex-chan lover
She might be a bit weird, but she's super cute, he gets along with her, and he was even ready to risk life and limb to defend her, so he should at least try to date her. It's not like he would get such offers every day. Probably.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT

FROM 0 TO FOOT

WHAT JUST HAPPENED

But yeah, she's cute as fuck and cheerful, also he doesn't seem like a bitch or whiner so I'm totally following.

I little much of Quentin Tarantino's fetish ? but i like both main characters so far.

This is a new low from the Weekly Champion. Story apart (and the obvious feet fetish - fan service/echii focus), the art is kind of....unpolish. The girl is cute, so already a 10/10 under japanese standars, i guess...

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure she's different.. but now I'm curious if her ancestor an S or something ?

Dex-chan lover
Mother of God. I never thought I'd see a day where a foot fetish manga exists.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@el_ilm
there were some before this:
Perowan
Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure
Kuro-senpai to Kuroyashiki no Yami ni Mayowanai

by the way, there are also pee, diaper, and torture fetish ones (I don't have those fetishes, but just to let you know).

Dex-chan lover
well that was fast it takes months or years to ask a girl to marry you and this guy get her in one chapter -___-

Dex-chan lover
This is targeted towards a very specific group of people... Foot fetish people

*Sees how flexible she is* the possibilities!

Those are traditions that you might want to reconsider... And she was hardcore with keeping up the traditions!

Fed-Kun's army
I see the author fixed her bulge from the oneshot. But art is terrible, it's like he bothered only to draw girl and other characters are left to a child or really bad assistant.

Users who are viewing this thread