The Legendary Mechanic

Dex-chan lover
i was considering reading the novel but this works too i guess

Dex-chan lover
So, even this is here...
When I first saw this, I thought that reaper scans picked up the novel for some reason as I didn't think that it'll be getting a manhua
But ah well, since the novel wasn't bad, I have some hopes over here as well, but I did think that he'd have black armor, like the novel cover, and not white

Dex-chan lover
@Akumu666 This is his outfit from the Germinal base, that's the external mechanical arm. His constructs (and clothing) were mostly white while he was still in the Germinal base, because everything there was that typical laboratory white and he couldn't really afford to customize it, he had to go with practicality over aesthetics. The novel cover, on the other hand, shows what I believe is the Amphithere suit he made when he joined Floating Dragon.

Yes, his later sets of equipment were indeed black, but back at the very beginning, he did say something along the lines of "it's a shame it's white, I always preferred darker gear, but at least it blends in a bit better against the white walls of the lab"

Well the novel is great and all but let just hope comic version not gonna butcher it with they shitty pace

this is a manhua, so there is a 80-90% chance this gets butchered, but a man can pray it lives up to the novel.

If reaper does continue translating, I can trust is won't be butchered by translations, but I will never put my trust in whoever the fuck adapts these manhuas.

I am getting bad vibes just from the cover the mc hair is cyan wtf uncle Hans should be black in black until he leaves earth his mecha suits is black his wind breaker is black his armor is black his mask is black his hair is also black i know this is the most washed look for MCs but the reason why it’s overly used is because it’s hella good and gives u bunch of memes to troll and easy to draw and most of all let’s be honest here who dose not want the death god look for the Mc I am not gonna read this cuz I don’t want to spoil my entertainment while reading the novel

F*ck yeahhh!! I've been waiting for this manhua forever to come out! I've been reading the novel until 1100+ chapters, reading it over and over. Ah, the gods have granted my wishes.

I kinda wished that Han Xiao was black haired tho(just my personal preference).

Don't worry about the names. The novel character's names are English-like(?) like Hila or Aurora and not like Mei Hao or Ye Fan. Also... why is Hila's hair red (also my personal preference) 😭 I was hoping for her to have silver or grey hair so it fits her powers of death ( -_- ) *sigh*

@RyuuStarLight They repeat a lot in the novel that she has bright red hair. MC was supposed to have black hair according to the novel too.
For god's sake he's called BLACK STAR for a reason. They also made really clear that Hila's energy was also red and Aurora has platinum blonde hair that corresponds with her powers.

Never heard of this beforel But as soon as I saw that Asura was translating this I knew it was gonna be a banger, and lo and behold, I was right.

Reading the novel itself, I am relieved that this has a manga adaptation now. Reading upwards that the chapters it currently has and it will deviate from the novel itself and the pacing might be a little slower but I still do enjoy it. The novel I think is roughly going to be done or is done and I seriously should go finish it, I do recommend the novel it’s a great read too.

Read the novel, and if the manga adaptation doesn't butcher the storyline, this will definitely be good.
The character development is topnotch, with other story elements greatly enhancing it. Definitely my top 3 for Mecha/Sci-Fi/Space/Game novel, with the cultivation enhancing it. The cultivation at best is an 8, it's nothing too crazy but it definitely flows well. That along with everything else honestly brings it up to a 9, so I definitely recommend this manga to everyone. Let's just hope it doesn't mess up, since it has great potential (If it does mess up read the novel, definitely worth the time).

EDIT: I also just realized some of the characters weren't adapted properly, since the novel clearly states their appearances most of the time if they play an important role. I'll give this a shot once a few chapters pile up.

Users who are viewing this thread