Ratman

Fed-Kun's army
A great take on the "post-hero society" manga. Could stand to be a little more focused, but overall its 8/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Continued here: https://www.silentsky-scans.net/projects/ratman/

I remember this one, still one of the best "the hero is a villain" manga, not that there's a lot of those...

But yeah, adorable hero and quality cast, really earns it's moments. Definitely worth a read if the concept appeals to you!

Dex-chan lover
I also remember this one and I grew fond it. If anything, I believe the ending was a bit rushed, but no train wreck. But it could also be, that I was just sad back then, that it came to an end after just 60 chapters. The manga is good enough to say, you won't waste your time by reading it.

Dex-chan lover
It was fun. If wasn't for the drama and love triangle shit. i would not jump right way to the last chapter just to see the fucking ending

Fed-Kun's army
After reading comments like @Dainty 's I bought into it and read it, but overall was pretty disappointed in this. If we include western comics, this trope has been done exponentially better. (Take "Irredeemable" or "Invincible" as shining examples.)

7/10 (Barely)

Fed-Kun's army
@Zael Have you read Keyman: The Hand of Judgement? It's got a more western vibe to it. I never got around to finishing it but I would recommend it from what I've read of it. Actually seeing as it is fully scanlated now I think I'll go finish it right now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zael Funny you should mention that, a friend of mine a couple years ago on dfo recommended both Knight Run and Keyman to me except I couldn't get into Knight Run.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hobnobs it's got several storylines, maybe try another one if the first one wasn't your thing? Or is it the art style? It grows on you fairly quickly, once you understand how amazing the story is. 😁

it started out really good but my god the unchain storyline was awful. just killed my interest in the series.

Aggregator gang
The Unchain is the high note of the story, it’s sad that his role was limited in the subsequent arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread