Author Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san
This manga has awakened something inside of me.
what
fetish bait
excuse me what the fuck
what the fuck man
footfags need to stop, however I'll keep reading if they don't
All these foot fetishists, and i'm just sitting here reading this manga because i actually think she looks pretty fucking sick and badass with those foot shots. Imagine her doing flying kicks, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Lee Sin's Dragon's Rage and other different nasty special kick moves
Footgirl (tm) is still the best girl. ?
The fuck y'all making me read?
WAIT THIS GOT SERIALIZED?!
What the fuck am I reading?
Might as well have written a standard love comedy but the love interest uses her huge breasts to do everything her hands normally do.
I have awakened to a fetish I didn't think I'd ever have. Thank you based author.
foot fetish at its finest.
She's so adorable

dat pout
Body proportions are weird
I've never seen a plain and simple foot fetish manga before, let alone one so... forward about it.
Ok but why doesn’t she wear a bra? Her breasts are going to be so sagged with all that movement
@REMasher I remember finding one about a guy who made shoes for a living the old fashioned way, while having a foot fetish. This, that, and one other series are three of the five "foot fetish" tag series on MangaUpdates apparently, having just taken a look at this one's page there and seeing the category tag. The other two look like H doujins (that's a surprisingly low number of those, isn't it? I mean it's a literal fetish tag, must be a shit ton that it applies to).
I havent sate this fetish for a loooooong time since Rin from katawa shoujo

Thanks to HAS for uploading