Author Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san
At the current pace the next chapter their kids goes to college...
"I am fine with feet but this...Oh god, It is too much for me."
-Eonlars
I discover new fetishes every day. Thanks Japan.
im in...
Man, it looks like she has a dick, srsly... dafuq is wrong with this anatomy
Well, we've had several piss fetish mangas, and several breast sucking fetish mangas, I guess it was only a matter of time before the footies got in on this.
As stated on the oneshot - not the biggest fan of foot fetish but I can see some quality spats spreads in this, so I'm gonna stay for the ride.
YES! I don't have a foot fetish,but still YES!
I know there are a lot of odd things going on here, but I'm mostly wondering how the hell she's holding that apple on the cover. I don't even see a stem. Is she a gecko?
But why.
This is stupid. I still don't know if it's stupid in a good way or a bad way, however.
I know that they want to add different settings since love comedy can be preeeetty repetitive, but that's... not sure.
As there seem to be some people happy about a manga centered around feet or a foot fetish there is another one out there already.
It took me a while but here it is " Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure" https://mangadex.org/title/18780/ore-no-himekutsu-o-haite-kure. In contrast to this one it isn't a comedy manga and has a completely different tone.
@Yourself Aside from ass and breast fetish (that usually don't get described as fetishes) leg and thighs fetish is really prevalent. Soon followed by the foot fetish so I find it rather surprising that you never heard of this one. Most people that don't swing that way find it weird however and that is kinda understandable
@mommy
two others:

Perowan
Kuro-senpai to Kuroyashiki no Yami ni Mayowanai
this is weird. I'm not into the feet fetish, but the heroine is cute and ecchi tag will make me stay for more.
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.
god i am trash. "follows"
lol
tthis seems like god tier trash, so i must read it
demonstrating her athletic ability she grabs the sandale with her feet

Isn't that just called putting on the sandal?