Mobile: chapters appear under “followed” not appearing in latest updates

As it sounds, I missed several chapters that were released recently because they weren’t in latest updates.

Dex-chan lover
@RimuruH
Do you have screenshots of the problem persisting? Sometimes this happens to me but it's just a database desync and fixes itself later.

I think I have the same problem but opposite. I see a chapter I follow on the "top chapters"/popular list but it's not showing up on my follows list or latest updates. I have experienced this at least twice.

WTF, I've actually missed a lot of chapters going by that Follows option from the menu. Not the best way to view new releases, in my opinion, but I guess I'll have to use it with the site not working right.

Just checked my own bookmarked series, definitely happening to me as well, desktop and mobile sites were missing the same chapters as well. Based on when I'm seeing it, seems like it started 4-5 days ago.

Got the same issue here, one example is this manga didn‘t show up but got a new chapter yesterday.

Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou

Yeah, same title for me, so it's affecting certain titles, and not scan groups like the old thread Yum posted, since checking some of the other missing titles I see other works from those scan groups showing up.

Maybe rather than waiting for another 4 months for it to "magically disappear" they can actually take a look? Or else push the new look and hope that somehow fixes it. At the very least, there should be a notice/announcement so people know to check either the "Follows" section or doing the grouped chapter list view.

What the plebs dont realize is.... that segment has been garbage for ~2 years and they shouldnt have been using it when theres the b etter option. Its like people dont think or look around.

Thank you for the enlightenment, oh elite one on a high horse. (sarcasm)

Most people don't look for alternatives unless problems appear. It's right on the front page, so it's easier and faster than browsing to another page when it might be the same.

I've also been experiencing the same issue on mobile, currently with The Ghostly Doctor and Path of the Shaman. For Path
the follows list shows "last updated 2 days ago/Chapter 30" but really its on Chapter 34 last updated 21 hours ago. Ghostly Doctor my follows list shows "last updated 11 days ago" but currently its had 3 or 4 chapters since then. Ive had it happen to a couple other series before, this is just some recentexamples. Guess the site just isn't syncing properly or something.

Users who are viewing this thread