Author Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!
well that kinda ended abruptly
Surprisingly fluffy but the ending feels... incomplete
yeah ending dosent seems complete, just like 3 more chapters with better ending and it would be much bette
The light novel completed the series properly after 18 volumes:
Really hits you in the feels.. idk if i should watch the anime since i already spoiled myeelf with this manga.

@twilightfaze wtf i hate it when these type of story pulls another Usagi Drop again, fk no.

Last edited 4 mo ago by sunsetchaos.

@TwilightFaze Thank you for saving me the time. I love that ending way better, perfectly heartwarming.
Seems manga was sadly axed.
I have the Volumes in japanese here and after the last Chapter tere is an extra Page with Characters who would appear later like Sasha and Daiki and with an Message Papakiki never ends. (seems taht the ARtist was also sad that the Manga got axe.

But there is an real end. The Manga based on an Light Novel who has 18 Volumes.
Also an Sequel with only 1 Volume and unfnished because of the Authors death.

Pretty sad that there is no longer Manga Adaptation of the Novle or a longer ANime.
papakiki is a great Work.
This was adorable - there are many side mangas but unfortunately most of them aren’t finished translating or just too few for the manga to be completed. Really wished there was more adaptations of this amazing light novel, but it was good while it lasted. Rest In Peace author.