Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

yeah ending dosent seems complete, just like 3 more chapters with better ending and it would be much bette

Fed-Kun's army
The light novel completed the series properly after 18 volumes:
After 4 years, Yuuta and Sora affirmed their feelings for each other and get married in the final volume. (Remember that Sora and Yuuta are not actually related; his only blood relative of the three is Hina). Miu's is in high school and is starting her career as a singing idol. Hina was finally old enough to be emotionally accepting that her parents died.

Fed-Kun's army
Really hits you in the feels.. idk if i should watch the anime since i already spoiled myeelf with this manga.

@twilightfaze wtf i hate it when these type of story pulls another Usagi Drop again, fk no.

Seems manga was sadly axed.
I have the Volumes in japanese here and after the last Chapter tere is an extra Page with Characters who would appear later like Sasha and Daiki and with an Message Papakiki never ends. (seems taht the ARtist was also sad that the Manga got axe.

But there is an real end. The Manga based on an Light Novel who has 18 Volumes.
Also an Sequel with only 1 Volume and unfnished because of the Authors death.

Pretty sad that there is no longer Manga Adaptation of the Novle or a longer ANime.
papakiki is a great Work.

Group Leader
This was adorable - there are many side mangas but unfortunately most of them aren’t finished translating or just too few for the manga to be completed. Really wished there was more adaptations of this amazing light novel, but it was good while it lasted. Rest In Peace author.

Contributor
Watch the anime or read the LN for the real ending, much better than this.

Aggregator gang
@Siquall LN end was shit though, pulling a bait and switch.

TwilightFaze
All of that was off screen which actuamatically makes it bad writing.

@Siquall and @Kuroageha Is there a place where I can read the light novel? on the fandom wiki, I am looking for the ending where Raika is the winner. The wiki states it but I hope its not a guess because of a line that was said before in the manga and anime.

Dex-chan lover
A series that had potential to be charming but wastes all its time being horny. Every chapter has multiple "lucky pervert" moments, a lot of them with Sora. The series seems very interested in shipping Sora with the ML despite her being a middle-schooler and him being in college and her legal guardian.

Also the further in time we get away from release the more ridiculous the premise seems. Raising 3 kids on a part-time factory job and that's it? Lol. You could barely get the 6-mat room they live in with that money now.

Users who are viewing this thread