The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Icebox

Just waiting for the releases is hurting so much, even though it's 2 a day. I guess this is going to get worse before this get's better...

I didnt really care originally who joonwoo ended up with but now it has to be hamin besides her treating him the best if theres a girl to have a crush on its her sungah is below average i use to think shes nice but shes not even that.

Also feel sungahs supposed friend will back stab her when convenient.

The tattoo line was funny oh they have tattoos they must be badasses.?

@geistchevalier I think so to representing emotional shocks.

Dex-chan lover
@geistchevalier they seem cracks on a phone screen, so it probably is a metaphor of his facade, especially as they pop up when his acting underhanded comes back to bite him in the ass rather than being directly tied to heartbreak

Fed-Kun's army
All i see was Yuri's sexy bod and hamin's perfect bod.

And that broken glass i think i saw that on google.. i think i used that as a wallpaper back when i was an emo kid who's broken cause i did not get the latest team fortress on steam.

@Entryhazard i didnt think about it being phone glass but your right also cpuld represent the connection he thought he had with sungah shattering.

On a sidenote i just remembered sunngahs a pretty awkward person herself she talks to a stranger for dating advice she easily gave her information for one of them. And shes always looking toward someone for what to think. Sungahs a character yoi can sympathize with and befriend but not get in a relationship with.

But i can guess what will happen is she woll fall in love with the online persona of joonwoo then start liking the real one hope they dont go the predictable route.

maybe the glass is the countdown to him snapping, but all guesses are good at this point

Fed-Kun's army
The class represents Sunigah relationship with Jounwoo and well it's finally falling apart, the next chapter has BGM so better open the raw 44 to go along with whats to come.

3 girls
Sungah : she is ok, a bit too naive and kinda... Hmm... She imagines living in a Perfect world, she's not shallow but kind of. She is "meh, she is a good girld with good regards towards everyone" but not more

Yuri : she can fit pretty well to Joonwoo, she had the same path as MC, bullied etc now she is pretty, and pretty wild on a Side, plus she is really kind to Joonwoo
But something's off with her. Ok she is kind and really appreciate (admire his bravery ?) Joonwoo, I think she just wants to keep Joonwoo as a friend and no more, seeing bully guy as the one she loves. (it's her who put make up on bully guy, why she didn't maked up Joonwoo ? All this details lead to believe that she has still a crush on bully guy. Even when she heard the conversation between Joonwoo and thug Guy, she just smiled, she discovered that MC loves Sungah, and still was happy to see they were again friends like before (ok next chap put an end of their friendship)

Hamin : it would be the perfect girl for MC, she think as the same way as Joonwoo, she can understand What's the problem of Joonwoo in any circumstances and try to pull out MC of his proper issues (psycho or facts) but personally I think she is the kind of girl who helps the others without helping herself even if she is stoic and cold she'll not involve herself in Joonwoo's life and that's the problem : she wants to get close to Joonwoo with her methods, by being here when he has some issues but she can't involve herself cause of her attitude (maybe a protection or something like that ?)

Why you guys so sure about Hamin, the MC will confess to Hamin and get rejected. He is pathetic?

It wasn't explicit kiss or not kiss, but for sure Class Rep is with Sungah

Contributor
Sigh.

If this story keep being the mc chasing sungah until the end, it will be annoying fast.

And good point for hamin again, she's the only one who care about him in this chapter.

Fcking author, you are good and smart with story but can you make joon woo not too clingy or attached to sungah. There hamin, yuri who is as same good. And class rep remind me of jin father in Bastard,i swear they have teleportation skill. Always suddenly appear behind joon woo.

Users who are viewing this thread