5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Scrambled Eggs ⑤

Dex-chan lover
the fuck is going on, is author pulls fucking complete harem endin with marriage and everything this will become best harem manga of all time

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit Nino taking the damn reigns and running with them, is this still part of Yotsubas plan?

Dex-chan lover
So this is the difference between a girl going all out to find love vs one who bullshits around and uses cheap excuses and stupid lies to avoid her own feelings.

I was never that much of Nino fan but she kinda won my support with this chapter with her non-bullshit approach.

Aggregator gang
That's so mad the hype Train is going to make 2 victim or will flip and spared them. See you next time.

Dex-chan lover
Sheeeet Nino. Your troupe-killing antics are pushing you close to Miku level of likeablity. Refreshing to see a manga character so direct with her love.

Fed-Kun's army
This girl fetish is definitely netori.
Author stooping the Nino-trains cause it would full steam way to the finish line.

Ichika fans be like "All's fair in love and war".

Dex-chan lover
I cant even imagine the end game for this manga, and Negi has been posting the end game from the start of the manga, this is beyond mastery of story telling, i dont even know what to call it.

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought I couldn't love Nino even more.
I wish Ichika isn't pulling a bitch move

Aggregator gang
Nino isn't wishy washy like Miku, so Ichika is powerless against her.

How the hell did Nino become best girl, it was literally everyone else’s game to lose

Group Leader
As an Ichika oshi...

It's time to break, motherfuckers.

Dex-chan lover
The Nino express has gone through and is on a non stop route!?!

Ichika couldn't delay it and Miku doesn't even know the train has left the station holy crap this is crazy

Everytime Nino is featured she ends up winning me over with an unexpected turn. I thought she'd zig when she zagged, I thought she'd jump when she ducked and now I thought she'd walk but hell no she's sprinting

cannot wait for the next chapter ><

After submarine yotsuba sunk Miku ship
We had Nino express knock out Ichika Tank

Meanwhile foodtruck itsuki is nowhere to be found

Wait, so did Ichika just sabotage Nino's meeting with Fuutarou by telling Dad about it? Shots fired huh. This is gonna be a nice bloodbath arc.

Users who are viewing this thread