The Makeup Remover - Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch mind your own business. Jealous and petty AF. So she wants to be in a bunny costume. If you wanna feel offended that the self conscious person got chosen over you tough shit, no need to attack the person who is obviously uncomfortable in this situation. Go drink your acid pepsi.

Aggregator gang
Hahahah He woon is so salty. Well she takes pride in her looks so i can see why she felt that way.

I want to know how He woon feels if she knew that someone inside it is Yeseul.

Contributor
I don't get how often I see the whole "Hey, in exchange for not being a dick and fucking your life up for no reason, will you do something for me?" thing. Telling others would be a really spiteful awful thing to do to that other person, so not doing that isn't something you should be congratulated for, it just means you're showing basic human decency. You don't deserve a prize for it, and suggesting the other person give you something in exchange for it is straight blackmail.
3455427220_8814c9f421_z.png

Group Leader
there are many different possible reasons for hiding one's face on camera, so idk why she's attacking her for a specific, assumed reason.

also it's so scummy for people to ask for favors in exchange for keeping a secret. but w/e.

Kim Hongdo (the chosen photographer is the guy who was sitting in the dark saying "I'll get you back for this / I'll make you pay for what you did to me." menacingly...

@Ruruskadoo I was thinking our heroine should only agree to give her what she wants if and when her identity is kept secret until the contest's completion or if she gets discovered in some other way / by someone else who blows it up. So long as she keeps her part of the deal than she should be thanked for keeping her word. I think that's fair since our girl did this to herself. It's not like the girl asking for the favor found out who she was on purpose (that we know of).

Double-page supporter
Forget hiding the face, why don't you put a big name tag with her name on it instead, with how you're screaming her name every time, lol.

Bruh, why would you meet up with the staff so she can get an even better look of your face and better grasp of your voice??

Dex-chan lover
Yuri route just closed it self, damn.

Also a "favor" for not telling a secret is pretty borderline illegal since it can be seen as blackmail.

Users who are viewing this thread