Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Damn, reading about someone farming FGO all night long while I'm doing just that feels weird XD

Power Uploader
This is getting kind of boring, all we see is her fangirling for fictional men, interactions with the MC are appearing less and less

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the dude is becoming too timid, he was cooler at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
I took a break from farming FGO to read new manga chapters, and it drops this on me. Guess I shouldn't be slacking... I need like 40 archer monuments, and the event's got 20 for me to grab still...

Dex-chan lover
@beperov well the events at the start maybe made him bitch out and the fact someone teased him for falling for momoyama

Dex-chan lover
Well, the problem is this. First of all, she's an otaku through and through, she clearly doesn't see the vast majority of men that way which is why she 'falls' for 2D men. Secondly, she's an adult who is the school nurse and the MC is just a middle school kid (1st year I think?) so that's both a large age gap as well as a gap in 'social standing'. Third, the MC is more "comrade she can confide in" than love interest in the first place... then while the MC does think that she is very attractive, I don't remember him admitting that he likes her or anything.

Double-page supporter
"But Sensei, YOU are 2D! We are living in a manga right now!"

On a side note, my condolences to all us sock farmer on our last day of farming. Hope u guys got opened enough boxes for the year.

This finally made me install FGO....
Extremely poor connection atm but I plan to start when I can.

Fed-Kun's army
its time boys

Hashire sori yo
Kaze no yo o ni
tsukimihara wo
PADORU PADORU

Users who are viewing this thread