Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - A Gaping Hole In My Chest

Dex-chan lover
@Robo
On Page 28, 4th bubble. Pretty sure he couldn't predict their meeting, as Hitogami cannot see the Dragon God. Unless this is somehow correct in the translation, this is an error.

I'll keep looking, in case there are others.

@Vasqueztion
Ah, that typo's my bad. You're right, I just messed it up in the script.

@TheFiller
Chapter 49 should release around the 19th December, so we'll aim to get it out ASAP

so who is Hitogami again ? he said the dragon god is ranked 2nd, does that mean Hitogami is 1st ? and they're in somekind of a competition involving their "disciple" ?

Double-page supporter
It's been a long fucking time since I read the beginnings of this, but why does Eris and Rudeus and Paul all have the same last name again? Are they all relatives?

Dex-chan lover
Yes they are: Rudy and Eris's Grandfathers are brothers. They're of the same family but different branches. Paul came from the Notus Greyrat branch Eris came from the Boreas Greyrat branch. The reason Rudy isn't a noble is because Paul tossed away his nobility and that the Greyrat clan's children are everywhere. Well in the the country they come from, as a rule, the Nobility and Royalty are all perverts

@mrbronor
We added an explanation and apology for these re-releases as the starting page for chapter 46, but neglected to port that over to chapters 47 and 48.

That's our bad, sorry for the inconvenience.

@exogriz No, the Dragon God is ranked 2nd among the the 7 major powers, I can only assume (since I haven't read the books) that Hitogami is some being outside of that.

Group Leader
Just in case someone didn't read this on Ch 46...

D1.png

Fed-Kun's army
Chances of dragon god acting like that because hito placed some of the curses on him?
And the curious bit they healed the mc for being the fact he didn't seem affected and wasn't hostile like literally everyone else is straight off the bat from just seeing the dragon god?
Whatever the case, hitogami constantly seems more and more suspicious since the first time he appeared.

Dex-chan lover
This series is officially the village THOT; everyone's had a ride on it now.

Users who are viewing this thread