Deleting own comment

Hi,

So sorry if this is extremely pointless compared to the bigger troubles, but likely because of the heavy traffic on the site today, my comment on a manga didn't show up after posting immediately like it usually does so I triple clicked the post button... resulting in two identical comments in a row. >__> I'd like to be able to delete the other one (already edited it down) but I can't seem to find out how? Maybe it's a feature that doesn't exist yet or am I just a blind dork?

Thank you for your patience. :3

PS. If it makes any difference, I'm using 'Dex with Firefox on Android

Dex-chan lover
@Dragoniitti Edit the comment, delete everything then change it to "Deleted dupe post".

You have the right to edit comments. Even way after the fact. Most of the time for clarity or spellin.

@YumGumYum
The reporting flag doesn't appear on my own comments so I'm not sure how to do that.

I just went with what @doppler said. I do know I can always edit them, just wondered if I could delete the whole waste of space somehow. :')

Thank you for the replies!

Contributor
@Dragoniitti
I just went with what #doppler said.
[*]cool

The reporting flag doesn't appear on my own comments so I'm not sure how to do that.
[*] oh... right... my bad.

[*]you can report the comment above/below yours like this:
QMCKq3C.png
( not your comment )
[*]how to get comment link:
Em1uKL1.png
h9HfqqL.png

[*]or you can use title report button:
KVlJNow.png

z0BxE8S.png

Dex-chan lover
@Dragoniitti
Bluntly though, no ones gives a ding dang darn doop about duplicate comments. Just editing one of them to say something like "oops dupe comment" is more than enough.

Dex-chan lover
It seems some people are worried when they can't throw their trash into a trash can.

Users who are viewing this thread