The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 40 - Affection Level: Kinjo 25%

Aggregator gang
These kids who are "so in love that they can't even speak complete sentences" need to speak with a therapist.

Dex-chan lover
I understand if he's feeling nervous, but they're close enough to lend each other manga volumes, so it's weird that he's unable to exchange contacts with her due purely to his nervousness (imo at least).

I think the thing people are missing here is that MC seems to have some form of anxiety in general, and has difficulty talking to basically anyone. Add nervousness because she's his crush, and it makes sense he'd lose heart.

Still don't feel any connection between them and she goes up by 1% sure. Still rooting for senpai even though we all know what's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys, gyaru-oh with 20cm penis and rich ugly bastard who appear in NTR hentai exist because of beta wimpy ass MC like this. Don't be like that.

Apparently none of you cassanovas were ever a shy, awkward teen who struggled with and agonized over getting up the courage to talk to girls. I remember those days all too well.

@MrMcNasty
b95d1fe4114f32a8a4eb49841bd80440.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread